112 g of brown rice pasta
224 g of shrimp
1 carrot, cut into ribbons
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1/4 cup of green onions
1/4 cup of Tamari
2 tbsp of peanut butter
Juice of 1 lime
Salt & pepper
- Place a pot with 6 cups on the stovetop and bring to a boil
- Once the water is boiling add in the brown rice pasta.
- While the pasta is cooking, place a pan on medium heat with the coconut oil, carrot ribbons, and red bell pepper.
- Once the vegetables have softened remove them from the pan and set them aside.
- Place the shrimps in the pan and cook until they are pink.
- Once the pasta is done, drain and rinse it then transfer it to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix the Tamari, peanut butter, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
- Add it to the pasta along with the cooked veggies and shrimp.
- Serve with fresh green onions on top