3/4 cup of rice
1 cup of broccoli, chopped
1 cup of frozen peas and carrots
224 g of shrimp
2 tbsp of coconut aminos
1 tbsp of sesame oil
Salt and pepper
- Place a pan on medium heat with sesame oil.
- Add the frozen peas, carrots, and broccoli to the pan and cover until soft.
- Remove the vegetables from the pan and set them aside.
- Add the shrimp to the pan and cook until they turn pink.
- In the meantime, start the rice by adding 3/4 cup of dry rice and 1 1/2 cup of water to a pot, bring to a boil then cover and turn on the heat to very low for 12 minutes.
- Once the shrimps are ready, add in the vegetables, rice, coconut aminos, salt, and pepper.
- Fry for an additional 3-5 minutes.