240 g of chicken breast
1/2 cup of dry quinoa
1 cup of black beans
1/2 cup of corn
1 red bell pepper, diced
1/2 avocado, diced
1 tbsp of olive oil
Juice of 1/2 lime
Salt and pepper
1/4 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400F°/200C°.
- Bake the chicken breast in the oven for 25 minutes or until done.
- Next, prepare the quinoa on the stove top according to the directions on the packaging.
- While the quinoa is cooking, combine the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Once the chicken and quinoa are done, add them to the bowl.
- Serve cold with fresh cilantro on top.