240 g of chicken breast
6 cups of kale
1 can of chickpeas
2 tbsp of avocado oil mayo
2 tsp of Dijon mustard
Juice of 1/2 lemon
Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F°/200C°.
- Bake the chicken breast in the oven for 25 minutes or until done.
- Meanwhile, wash and roughly chop the kale.
- In a small bowl, combine the avocado oil, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper to create the dressing.
- Once the chicken is done, remove it and bake the chickpeas on a baking sheet with parchment paper for 15-20 minutes or until crispy.
- Once the chickpeas are done combine everything in a bowl.