240 g of chicken breast
6 cups of kale
2 cups of butternut squash
2 tbsp of cranberries
2 tbsp of pumpkin seeds
1 tbsp of avocado oil
- Preheat the oven at 350F/200C.
- Place the chicken and the cubed butternut squash in separate dishes and bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes or until they are done.
- Meanwhile, prepare the rest of the salad by washing and chopping the kale and apple.
- Once the chicken is ready use a fork to shred it.
- Combine everything in a bowl and top with cranberries, pumpkin seeds, and avocado oil.