240 g of chicken breast
1/2 cup of quinoa
1 cup of diced cucumber
1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350F/175C.
- In the oven place the chicken breast in a dish with olive oil and cover for about 30 minutes.
- Measure out 1/4 cup of quinoa and add to a pot with 1/2 cup of water. Turn the heat on to high until it’s boiling then lower until all the water has been absorbed and the quinoa is fluffy.
- While the chicken and quinoa are cooking chop up the cucumber, tomatoes, and avocado into small cubes. Combine all the vegetables in a large bowl.
- Once the chicken is cooked, let it cool and then chop it into small pieces. Add the chicken and quinoa to the vegetables.
- Mix and add olive oil, salt, and pepper to finish.