240 g of chicken breast
6 cups of spinach
2 cups of strawberries, quartered
1 avocado, diced
1/2 cup of goat cheese
2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F°/200C°.
- Bake the chicken breast in the oven for 25 minutes or until done.
- Meanwhile, in a large serving bowl place the spinach at the bottom, then add the strawberries, the avocado, and goat cheese.
- Once the chicken is done, either shred it with two forks or dice it and add it to the bowl.
- Top with balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper.