1 tbsp of olive oil
1 yellow onion, diced
1 cup of mixed peas and carrots
200 g of ham steak, diced
1 cup of dry rice
1/4 cup of Tamari sauce
Salt and pepper
- Place a pan on medium heat and add the olive oil.
- Once the oil has heated, add in the yellow onions, peas, and carrots.
- While the vegetables are sautéing place the rice with 2 cups of water in a pot, bring to a boil then cover and reduce to low heat for 12 minutes.
- Next, add in the diced ham steak.
- Next, add in the whisked eggs and scramble until well combined with the other ingredients.
- Once the rice is done, add it to the pan, along with the Tamari sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Sauté everything for an additional 3 minutes and serve.
- Store the leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.