75 g of ground beef
1/4 cup of red bell pepper, diced
1/4 cup for red onions, diced
1 brown rice tortilla
2 tbsp of shredded cheddar cheese
1 tbsp of salsa
Salt & pepper
- Place a pan on medium heat.
- Add in the ground beef and cook through.
- Next, add in the diced red pepper and red onions.
- Once the vegetables have softened up add in the eggs
- Place a tortilla wrap flat on a plate and add the spinach, the egg mixture, the cheese, and the salsa.
- Sprinkle with some salt, pepper and fold the wrap.