How can I reduce estrogen dominance in menopause?
Five Steps To Reduce Estrogen Excess and hormone imbalance with food
- Eat Phytoestrogen Rich Foods and follow a diet that has hormone balance foods.
- Phytoestrogens found in soy and legumes provide a weaker form of oestrogen that downregulates your total oestrogen per day
- Reduce Your Alcohol Intake. …
- Eat Magnesium Rich Foods or Supplement. …
- Eat Cruciferous Vegetables Regularly. ..like broccoli, kale and other green veggies.
- Aim for 30 g of fibre per day through food or supplements